Thursday, October 18, 2012

IsItPrime QT Threading

I am not a fan of difficult-to-implement class-based multi-threading, especially when it means I cannot start threads simultaneously.

I have, however, managed to get the verbose testing threading working in my test version of IsItPrime 2.0.0.

I have to say, I like the interface in general. Very clean and organized, just they way I like it, although admittedly not much has changed. If anything, the actual display boxes are smaller.

Also, that big box on the bottom right does nothing. I forgot it existed while I was was writing the code that lets the threads talk to the UI...and now I have no idea what to actually make it.

Saving works as well!

That's all on that for now. Just so you all know I have actually been doing stuff on this program despite having not made a post in longer than usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment