Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Mac woes

XCode 4.4 is so unbelievably annoying.

I don't understand anything about how the new IB interface (that's somewhat redundant) works and I can't figure out how to properly add references and outlets.

To make matters worse, I realized that none of the applications I've previously written for Mac will actually run on the current machine I'm using for testing (a brand new iMac running Mountain Lion).

This means that I've essentially accomplished nothing.

On the flip side, I do have a pretty decent setup.





I just can't for the life of me figure out how to actually get this stuff connected properly!

It runs, sure, but it's a useless window with buttons and stuff that do nothing!

Well hey. At the very least, I got the library linked (twice, apparently, if you look closely).

It's been a long shift, that's for sure. Each of my paragraphs is only a sentence or two long...

No comments:

Post a Comment