Tuesday, September 4, 2012

MuPuPriNT Roadmap

About time for this.

MuPuPriNT 1.2 will essentially be GJSieve 2.0 with buttons to select the type of number you wish to test as opposed to having to open an entirely different window.

Additionally, I think I may remove the box using Assembly code to retrieve and display your CPU and RAM. Formatting of this string is different on practically every machine I have tested - sometimes there are no spaces, and other times there are far too many! It was a nice idea. But, that space could be reclaimed and put to better use.

GJSieve 2.0 is still under development. I have some serious issues with thread management at the moment, so I must fix that up before I even consider expanding the already-huge project to include what is essentially (and have previously been) three separate applications.

No comments:

Post a Comment